The International Journal of Agricultural Policy and Research (IJAPR) (ISSN 2350-1561) is a double blind peer review open access journal. It publishes research papers in all areas of Agricultural Sciences.
All papers are subjected to peer review by members of the editorial board or qualified reviewers by the use of double blind peer review system and if accepted it will be published in the issue of that month.
The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general scope and criteria of IJAPR publication.
Particular areas of interest include:
- Arid soil research and rehabilitation
- Agricultural microbiology
- Coastal erosion and shoreline management
- Coastal water quality protection and management
- Environmental remediation and restoration
- Food and nutritional sciences,
- GIS and remote sensing applications
- Marine trade and transportation
- Natural resource ecology and management
- Post harvest biology and technology
- Water resources management
The above list is just indicative.The editors, in principle, welcome thought provoking articles within the purview of Agricultural sciences.
The authors will be informed about the decision of manuscripts within 12 days after submission. Accepted articles will be published promptly.
Types of Articles:
Original Research Articles: These should describe new and carefully analysed and confirmed findings, backed with experimental procedures. Articles should be given in sufficient details for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be concise, required to describe and interpret the work clearly. Please include in the main paper a set of key words ; an abstract- summarizing background of the work; research results and its implications. Followed by INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS and METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS and REFERENCES. All these must be in capital letters but not underlined.
Short Research Communication: These should presents a concise study, or sometimes preliminary but innovative. A research finding that might be less substantial than a full research paper. Short Research Communication is limited to 3000 words (excluding references and abstract). The main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. It should have a set of key wordsand an abstract summarizing background of the work, the results and their implications. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION Section should be combined and followed by CONCLUSION. MATERIALS AND METHODS will remain as a separate section.
Review or mini-review: A review article typically presents a summary and critical evaluation of information that has already been published, and considers the progress of current research toward clarifying a stated problem or topic. Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and should be authoritative. Reviews should be concise, not exceeding 7 printed pages.
For more detailed information see Guide for Authors.
Peer Review Process
- Only articles of corresponding topics will be accepted for publishing in the collection of scientific works “Agricultural Sciences”. The Chief Editor has the right to reject articles that do not meet the theme or the Guidance for Authors requirements.
- The Editorial Board supports the world standards of transparent review process, practicing “double blind” review of manuscripts.
- Articles submitted are sent to an expert from the Editorial Board during a week. The expert, having read and understand the annotation of the article, agrees or disagrees to review the material on the grounds of its conformity or inconformity to the theme of the collection.
- In a two weeks’ period the reviewers review the material and assess its scientific level, filling in a “REVIEW FORM”. After that, the form is sent to the author.
- In the above mentioned form the viewers indicate their comments and download the files with corrections or materials that can be used while refining the article.
- After completing the main “REVIEW FORM”, the experts choose one of the following recommendations:
- Accept the article – the article is ready for publication and is accepted without changes
- Accept with corrections – the article is to be accepted if the author takes into account the corrections
- Return for refining – the article is not accepted, it should be improved and repeatedly viewed
- Refuse the article – the article does not meet the demands
- After reviewing, all the corresponding information is sent to the author. In one or two weeks, the author finalizes the article and sends the final version of it to the editors’ office. If after this period the article is not returned (or the editorial board is not informed about any delay) – the article is refused.
- If the author does not agree with the reviewer’s corrections, the author has the right to send an appellation to the editors’ office in the format “reviewer’s corrections – author’s comments”. This document is to be sent to the reviewer, and the editorial staff determines conclusively.
- If no decision is reached, the editorial staff appoints another expert.
The editorial board considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work;
- the manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere; the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal;
- for all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.