Peer Review Process
1.A designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission in terms of scope, originality and plagiarism. This assessment it allows our qualified reviewers a better usage of their time and resources. Paper written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is thus very important.
2. Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
3. The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
– Originality of the paper
– The value of the research question and research gap.
– The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
– Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
– The policy implications of the paper
– Academic writing quality.
4. The decision/remarks/suggestions will be communicated to the author(s).
The editorial board considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
Starting with January 2019 International Journal of Educational Policy Research and Review will publish 6 issues per year(one issue in every two months).
All articles are published online, in the current issue, immediately as they are accepted and ready for publication. A DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number will be assigned to all articles, whereby they will become searchable and citeable without delay. The assigned DOI will be activated when the current issue is closed. The published articles will also be collated into printable issues which will be available on request after the current issue is closed.