The International Journal of Educational Policy Research and Review (IJEPRR) (ISSN 2360-7076)is a double blind peer review open access journal published bimonthly (one issue in every two months), six issue in a year.
Covered Research Areas and Related Disciplines
The journal encompasses a wide variety of research topics, including:
– pedagogical organization and development, vocational education, special education;
– early child development, preschool, primary and secondary level education, higher level education;
– reading and writing comprehension, primary and secondary language training;
– modern and classic philosophies of education and educational approaches, alternative education, indigenous education, autodidacticism, unschooling;
– informal learning, open education, educational psychology and philosophy;
– methods and techniques of teaching and learning, critical thinking, standard and special curriculum, collaborative learning, linear learning, distance and e-learning;
– psychological approaches: behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, etc.;
– national and international strategies and organizations.
1. All our published research works can be freely accessed, visualized, downloaded and modified under a Creative Common License 4.0. No registration or creating of an account are necessary.
2. Authors who choose to publish their research works may contact us at email@example.com and submit their manuscripts at the specified email addresses.
3. After submitting, an informative email containing the present publication procedure will be sent at the email address provided by the submitter. The review procedure begins after the author communicate us his agreement acknowledgement of our publication procedure by signing our consent form.
4. After the manuscript’s review, the submitter is informed about the acceptance of his submission at the email address provided by the submitter. In case of accepted manuscripts, an informative email is containing the details for the processing fee payment procedure.
5. The Article Processing Fee is required to be paid only if the article has been accepted for publication. It has a fixed amount no matter how many authors, pages, graphic content the article may have.
6. After the payment of the processing fee, the manuscript is updated, edited, formatted and published on the current issue of the selected journal. A DOI is assigned and a publication certificate is issued.
7. The article’s file (a pdf file), the publication certificate are sent attached at an informative email containing the addresses of the issue, abstract’s and article’s page.
Types of Articles:
Original Research Articles: These should describe new and carefully analysed and confirmed findings, backed with experimental procedures. Articles should be given in sufficient details for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be concise, required to describe and interpret the work clearly. Please include in the main paper a set of key words ; an abstract- summarizing background of the work; research results and its implications. Followed by INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS and METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS and REFERENCES. All these must be in capital letters but not underlined.
Short Research Communication: These should presents a concise study, or sometimes preliminary but innovative. A research finding that might be less substantial than a full research paper. Short Research Communication is limited to 3000 words (excluding references and abstract). The main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. It should have a set of key words and an abstract summarizing background of the work, the results and their implications. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION Section should be combined and followed by CONCLUSION. MATERIALS AND METHODS will remain as a separate section.
Review or mini-review: A review article typically presents a summary and critical evaluation of information that has already been published, and considers the progress of current research toward clarifying a stated problem or topic. Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and should be authoritative. Reviews should be concise, not exceeding 7 printed pages.
For more detailed information see Guide for Authors.
Peer Review Process
1. A designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission in terms of scope, originality and plagiarism. This assessment it allows our qualified reviewers a better usage of their time and resources. Paper written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is thus very important.
2. Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
3. The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
– Originality of the paper
– The value of the research question and research gap.
– The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
– Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
– The policy implications of the paper
– Academic writing quality.
4. The decision/remarks/suggestions will be communicated to the author(s).
- If the author does not agree with the reviewer’s corrections, the author has the right to send an appellation to the editors’ office in the format “reviewer’s corrections – author’s comments”. This document is to be sent to the reviewer, and the editorial staff determines conclusively.
- If no decision is reached, the editorial staff appoints another expert.
The editorial board considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work;
- the manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere; the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal;
- for all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory. Sexist or racist terms must not be used.
Starting with January 2019 International Journal of Educational Policy Research and Review will publish 6 issues per year(one issue in every two months).
All articles are published online, in the current issue, immediately as they are accepted and ready for publication. A DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number will be assigned to all articles, whereby they will become searchable and citeable without delay. The assigned DOI will be activated when the current issue is closed. The published articles will also be collated into printable issues which will be available on request after the current issue is closed.